Terms & Conditions
Information about us
Thebundleco.com is a site operated by BBR Enterprises Ltd. (“The Bundle Co.”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08376219 and have our registered office at Studio 8, 2 Pinchin Street, E1 1SA London, UK. Our VAT number is GB276627174.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Though our website is designed responsively to work with mobile and tablet devices, thebundleco.com does not warrant that our mobile website (or software) will be compatible with your mobile device or tablet.
In accessing any part of our site, you agree:
not to use our site in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of our site by other users;
not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our site; and
not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on our site and entered by or relating to any third party user of our site.
Material contained in our site must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in our site.
Any use or access to this website (or service) by anyone under the age of 13, is strictly prohibited and in violation of this agreement.
Notifications and emails
By providing The Bundle Co. your email address, you consent The Bundle Co to send you service-related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to features of the Service and special offers (“Newsletters”).
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site and its subdomains is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Information about you and your visits to our sites
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly or recklessly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, any account on our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990 and other relevant laws in this and other jurisdictions. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of- service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our sites
You may link to our site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. Our site must not be framed on any other site. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Purchase order terms
The License and Conditions
The Bundle Co. grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the licensed e-books and e-courses. You may reproduce and store portions of their content for your personal use, and noncommercial use. Full-scale reproduction of book contents is expressly prohibited.
You may not make or distribute unauthorized copies of the licensed e-books and/or courses. If you transfer possession of the licensed e-book to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to The Bundle Co. and its partners.
- You are granted the right to access all content of the eBooks and eCourses provided in your bundle/s
- You may also print pages of the eBooks included in the bundle and/or store portions of the eCourses for your own personal use
- You agree to protect the Licensed eBooks and eCourses from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution.
- You will notify The Bundle Co. of any known or suspected unauthorized use including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
- The Bundle Co. reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the Licenced eBooks and eCourses at the publisher’s sole discretion.
- Access to the download area may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of The Bundle Co.
- You acknowledge that the use of the Licensed eBooks and eCourses is for your personal use only
Returns & Refunds
Note that while due to EU regulations buyers have the right to return an item within 14 days of receiving the item, this does not apply to custom-made products and digital content. For this reason, our bundles and/or online conferences are not eligible for return and all sales are final.
We will not rent or sell your personal information to others. However, we may share your personal information with third parties (such as hosting providers, payment processors, database providers, customer support providers) as well as with our partners.
If we do this, such third parties’ will be contractually bound to safeguard your Personal Information.
By providing them your email address, you consent to the use of email address to send you service-related notices, changes or updates in the courses or ebooks and special offers (newsletters). To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of that email newsletter or contact them.
We may also store personal information in locations outside of our direct control (for instance, on external servers or databases ) on the basis of an agreement to safeguard your information.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact hello (at) thebundleco (dot) com.
Thank you for visiting our site.